Help homeschool families in your school or co-op keep great high school records!
Do you have students in 8th, 9th, or 10th grade? If so, this planner and record keeper is step #1 on the Fearless Homeschoolers Journey to College.
This 5-year homeschool high school planner is a Google Doc!
- This record-keeper will keep parents on track from 8th-12th grades
- Includes everything parents need to create a high school transcript & college application.
- How to use your planner
- Understanding your role as high school counselor
- The roadmap to college
- Planning a college prep high school
- Credit, grading, and GPA
- Your grading policy
- Creating your homeschool documents
- Remembering your state requirements
- Mapping out the 4-year journey
- Summer Programs
- Personal reading list
- Special page for Junior Year considerations
- Courses and Grades: Chart for that year's courses, grades, rigor, credits, testing, GPA
- Course descriptions: Template for descriptions; designated space for instructor name, course grade, relevant test score, methods of evaluation, & materials used (10 pages for each year; can be duplicated if needed)
- Outside providers: Template for bios of outside instructors/programs
- Activities List: Chart for extracurriculars & the impact your homeschooler has had; Perfect for college application activities list!!
- Your Story: Journal-type entries for you to reflect & remember your homeschooler and their stories from that year.
Do we need a Google Docs account?
Yes. In fact, make sure you’re logged into your (free) Google Docs or Google Drive account before you “make a copy” of your template or planner or toolkit.
Why Google Docs?
I chose Google Docs for two reasons. One, it’s free & easily accessible.
Two, you can use Google Docs & Google Drive to organize everything you need for high school & college applications. Think essays, lab reports, progress reports. Everything, including your homeschool documents, can be used within this simple, yet elegant system.
FILES + PRINTING
This 109-page homeschool planner & record keeper is a Google Doc. You will receive a link to make a copy of the Google Doc. Make sure you're signed into your Google Drive account first!
- Your product will be available to access once payment is confirmed; it will also be emailed to you.
- Within this Google Document, you also have the ability to print & download as a PDF or Microsoft Word Doc.
All of my products are instant downloadable/accessible digital products; no physical items are shipped.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!
COPYRIGHT + TERMS
Do not share, copy, resell, or redistribute Fearless Homeschoolers PDFs and/or Google Docs. My products are for personal use only and can be printed multiple times for a single user.
All photos, designs, content, and writing in this listing are the property of Fearless Homeschoolers LLC ©2022. Plagiarism is not welcome and will not be tolerated.
Since this listing is delivered via instant download/instant access, no refund can be issued.
What kind of license do we get with our purchase?
You will receive a Limited-Use License. Under "License Options," select the number of students in your group by using the dropdown. The license, which will arrive in the same email as your product access, is:
- Per range of students - This license fee is good for the range of students specified at the time of purchase.
- Per title - This license covers a specific product.
- Valid for 1 year - This license is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If the group continues to use the material beyond the 1st year, the license must be renewed.
How is this different than your toolkits?
The Record Keeper is best to buy at the beginning of your high school journey when trying to plan & make sense of how to keep track of it all. By the time junior/senior year rolls around, you'll be able to use your records to create thorough & professional homeschool documents.
My toolkits, on the other hand, include samples, templates, & the strategy behind making certain decisions for your homeschooler when creating those documents for college applications.
Are templates included?
Other than a (table format) course description template, this record keeper does not include templates.
If I have a middle schooler or early high schooler, do I need more than this?
Not really! Although the Transcript Template & Course Descriptions Toolkit would be great additions. With those, you'll have additional templates & samples. You can use those templates & update each year. Your Record Keeper would still be used to document things you'll need later: school profile, counselor letter, activities list.
I have a junior. Do I need this?
Nope. At this point, you need the Toolkits to create your documents!
Is Google Docs free?
Yes! Create your free account & enjoy using it for more than just your homeschool-to-college journey!
Can I use this as a PDF or Word Doc?
Yes! Within Google Docs, select “File,” then “Download.” Choose PDF or Microsoft Word document.
What’s your refund policy?
Due to the digital nature and immediate access you receive to Fearless Homeschoolers templates, planners, & toolkits, all sales are final.
I take your investment seriously, so reach out to me with your specific questions about the product before making a purchase at email@example.com