👉 👉 NEW!!!
Learn how to navigate the Common Application Counselor Account with ease! No more second-guessing!
In this mini-course, you'll learn how to:
- Navigate the different sections of the Common App Counselor platform
- Instruct your homeschooler to invite you as counselor
- Answer the Common App's questions as a homeschool parent
- Upload your transcript, school profile, course descriptions, & counselor letter
- Submit your counselor portion confidently!
Inside, you'll get instant access to a self-study mini-course filled with videos, handouts, and FAQs!! 🎉🎉
Here's what you get:
- Printable Checklist for your role as Common App Counselor
- Printable Companion Sheet to use as you answer questions and upload documents
- Video walkthrough showing your homeschooler how to invite you as counselor
- 20-minute video walkthrough of your Counselor Account
- Timeline of counselor report deadlines
- Tips for Optional, Midyear, and Final Reports
- FAQs for all of your burning questions
Who is this for?
- Homeschoolers going through the application process NOW.
- Homeschoolers who want to get a preview of what's expected when the time comes.
- Note: This course is for the counselor account only. Not the student account.
👉 👉 Access to this course ends on June 30, 2024. It will get revamped each year for the next application season.
Have More Questions?
😎 😎 Click on the FAQ Tab at the top of the listing!
FILES + PRINTING + ACCESS
This course is a digital product. You will receive an email with a link to the actual course.
- Your product will be available to access once payment is confirmed; it will also be emailed to you.
- Within this course, you also have the ability to print & download a PDF Checklist and Companion Sheet.
All of my products are instant downloadable/accessible digital products; no physical items are shipped.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!
👉 👉 Access to this course ends on June 30th, 2024.
COPYRIGHT + TERMS
Do not share, copy, resell, or redistribute Fearless Homeschoolers PDFs, Google Docs and/or courses. My products are for personal use only and can be printed multiple times for a single user.
All photos, designs, content, and writing in this listing are the property of Fearless Homeschoolers LLC ©2023. Plagiarism is not welcome and will not be tolerated.
Since this listing is delivered via instant download/instant access, no refund can be issued.
How long do I have access to this mini-course?
This course has been created for the 2023-2024 application season. Access will end on June 30th, 2024.
Does this course include information on creating the homeschool transcript, course descriptions, school profile, and counselor letter?
Nope, but here is where you'd find templates and toolkits for those documents.
Does this course include tips for navigating the student Common App Account?
Other than a video showing your homeschooler how to invite you as counselor, no. This course is for the counselor account only.
Can I share this with my friends or my co-op?
No. If buying an individual family license, do not copy, share, sell, or redistribute any purchased products from my shop.
Can my school, co-op, or group get a license for multiple students?
Yes! Under "License Options," select the number of students in your group by using the dropdown. The license, which will arrive in the same email as your product access, is:
- Per range of students - This license fee is good for the range of students specified at the time of purchase.
- Per title - This license covers a specific product.
- Valid for 1 year - This license is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If the group continues to use the material beyond the 1st year, the license must be renewed.
Due to the digital nature and immediate access you receive to Fearless Homeschoolers courses, templates, planners, & toolkits, all sales are final.
I take your investment seriously, so reach out to me with your specific questions about the product before making a purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org