Did you know that the Common App Counselor Account asks for a School Profile?
I've seen hundreds of homeschool profiles - each of them unique in their own way.
I'll show you how to create your school profile that balances personal and professional.
This 19 page toolkit - a Google Doc - includes:
- Sample & Template for a professional School Profile
- Detailed Outline & Step-by-Step Instructions
- Power Phrases to use in your profile
- Visual Instructions for uploading your School Profile to the Common App Counselor Account
Who is this for?
- Any homeschooler with a student in 9th-12th grades.
Do I need a Google Docs account?
Yes. In fact, make sure you’re logged into your (free) Google Docs or Google Drive account before you “make a copy” of your template or planner or toolkit.
Can I use this as a PDF or Word Doc?
Yes! Within Google Docs, select “File”, then “Download”. Choose PDF or Microsoft Word.
FILES + PRINTING
This 19-page homeschool toolkit is a Google Doc. You will receive a link to make a copy of the Google Doc. Make sure you're signed into your Google Drive account first!
- Your product will be available to access once payment is confirmed; it will also be emailed to you.
- Within this Google Document, you also have the ability to print & download as a PDF or Microsoft Word Doc.
All of my products are instant downloadable/accessible digital products; no physical items are shipped.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!
COPYRIGHT + TERMS
Do not share, copy, resell, or redistribute Fearless Homeschoolers PDFs and/or Google Docs. My products are for personal use only and can be printed multiple times for a single user.
All photos, designs, content, and writing in this listing are the property of Fearless Homeschoolers LLC ©2022. Plagiarism is not welcome and will not be tolerated.
Since this listing is delivered via instant download/instant access, no refund can be issued.
Are the templates customizable?
Absolutely! Google Docs allows you to easily make changes. Customize colors, change fonts, delete rows & columns. Personalize with the name of your homeschool & the name of your homeschooler & your contact info.
Does this include tech tutorials?
Indeed. Not only do I show you how to use your template, I show you how to upload your document to the Common app if applicable.
Is Google Docs free?
Yes! Create your free account & enjoy using it for more than just your homeschool to college journey!
Can I use this as a PDF or Word Doc?
Yes! Within Google Docs, select “File”, then “Download”. Choose PDF or Microsoft Word document.
My homeschooler has a unique story. Will this work for us?
You bet. My templates were designed with this flexibility. I know you don’t fit in a box. Nor should your homeschool documents. Google Docs makes this easy! Do reach out if you have customizing questions. I’m happy to give you ideas!
Can I share this with my friends or my co-op?
No. If buying an individual family license, do not copy, share, sell, or redistribute any purchased products from my shop.
Can my school, co-op, or group get a license for multiple students?
Yes! Under "License Options," select the number of students in your group by using the dropdown. The license, which will arrive in the same email as your product access, is:
- Per range of students - This license fee is good for the range of students specified at the time of purchase.
- Per title - This license covers a specific product.
- Valid for 1 year - This license is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If the group continues to use the material beyond the 1st year, the license must be renewed.
Due to the digital nature and immediate access you receive to Fearless Homeschoolers courses, templates, planners, & toolkits, all sales are final.
I take your investment seriously, so reach out to me with your specific questions about the product before making a purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org